Friday, October 22, 2010

A Packed Saturday

Tomorrow I leave the house at 7:45 am and will not return until approximately midnight. Yes, that's right. I will be gone for 16+ hours. AND I have to get up at the crack of dawn. On a Saturday. That sucks. Royally. Hopefully it will be a good day. CED has two games tomorrow - one in Littleton and one in Lakewood. JAD has a game against their biggest rival - it should be awesome! Later in the afternoon JED has a game as well. And if that's not enough fun for you, we are heading to watch the Colorado Rapids (MLS) game which is against their biggest rival: Real Salt Lake. JADs team gets to walk out on the field during opening introductions of the teams. He did this a couple of years ago, right after we moved to Colorado. This time, however, all seven of us are going and I get to sit with some 'girls' who I love dearly. It will be chilly, and I'm sure my little ones will complain dearly, but it should be, overall, a good night had by all. Maybe I should go to bed early. Maybe not. I'm going to be tired regardless, so why waste time sleeping? Updates Sunday about the games - including pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment