Thursday, March 31, 2011

Loving the Crazy Weather

Tuesday morning, very, very early in the morning, it snowed. I know - shocking, as we do live in Colorado. When I went out to my van in the morning (which is currently being parked outside because JADs car is parked in my garage), there was a good 3+ inches of snow that needed to be cleared off before I could leave for school. I do have to admit, however, that the scenery as I drove to school was gorgeous. It looked like a master painter had taken a paintbrush thick with white paint and dabbed it on the top of every house, bush, and tree. By the time I walked out of school that afternoon, all the snow had melted and the temperature was in the low 50s. Today we hit the low 70s and we'll stay that way through Saturday. March is really following the addage that it 'goes out like a lamb.' I'm not complaining, though. I got to pump gas tonight in short sleeves and a skirt and I didn't freeze. Even better, we won't be popsicles at soccer Saturday morning. It's a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment