Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year we are staying home for the Thanksgiving holiday. We are very lucky to have my parents here visiting from Wisconsin. The kids were counting the days until their grandma and grandpa arrived. I'm very thankful that they were able to come out here. I am also thankful for:
My husband, who has been a very supportive, loving, caring man and incredible father
My children, I am so blessed to have all five of them, each with their own personalities and abilities
My parents and sister for always loving me for me - which is not always easy
My in-laws, who always have a kind word to say and have always accepted me and made me feel like an integral part of their family
My soccer mom friends who bring me sanity and laughter on a weekly basis
My job, in a day and time when so many are without jobs
My freedom, paid for by soldiers past, present, and future who put their lives on the line without even a second thought
My country, where we are able to freely do so many things that other countries can only dream about
What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment