Sunday, November 21, 2010

Indoor Soccer

I've had many people ask me if I'm relieved that soccer has ended. Soccer? Ended? Not in my house. The outdoor season has simply segued itself into indoor season. Is it less hectic? Yes. No more practices two nights a week. No more separating the family to attend games in Denver and Colorado Springs. Now all games are played at the same facility. But I still have 3 children playing soccer. That part hasn't changed. I look forward to indoor season - the indoor soccer game is so different from outdoor soccer. The game is fast paced - there are no times when players are waiting for throw ins or penalty kicks. There is no waiting for a stop of game to sub players. There are no out of bounds. The indoor game is fast. Subs are made on the fly. Balls are legally kicked against and played off the wall. There is constant action on a smaller field. Excitement abounds! If you have never had the opportunity to see an indoor soccer game, I highly recommend that you do. I'm pretty sure you will be pleasantly surprised with the excitement of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment