Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is the romantic holiday of Valentine's Day. For weeks, everywhere I've gone there have been flowers, balloons, cards, candy, stuffed animals, clothing - you name it! - for this holiday. Many people have spent the night cuddling with their sweetheart, going out to dinner, romantic candlelight, soft music... Reality is the name of the game in our house, however. K and I have spent the evening apart - I at soccer practice and K at home with the little ones. That's life when you have kids in competitive soccer and three other younger kids. Romantic evenings aren't the norm anymore! Regardless of how we spent the day, I know that I love K more and more everyday... the romantic evenings will come again. One day.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! May you enjoy your day with your special love or those friends that are closest to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment