Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I Totally Agree

This blog is one of my favorites that I read all. the. time. Chris Jordan is funny, down to earth, pulls no punches, and is the mother of seven. And you all think I have a lot of kids! This post is so very, very true. Well, of course I have to change a few things:
#3 - Insert 'soccer' for 'baseball' and 'football'
#6 - I'm already there with the 2 dogs and a cat. Don't mention the farm to K, because we'll probably end up moving far far away from civilization
#7 - Preparing delicious, nutritious meals? Not me. I hate cooking. Instead I spend my time trying to figure out how to bake from scratch at high altitude. Much more fun and the kids eat every last bite!
#19 - Can't say that one, 'cause I live in Colorado....
But other than those, I think I could've written a lot of them! Hope you got a little giggle as you went through the list...

No comments:

Post a Comment