Monday, December 27, 2010

Crazy

Today is one of those days that I don't like my children very much. Yes, I said it. I don't like them very much right now. That doesn't mean that I don't love them. I love them very much, but they are driving me crazy - particularly the older three. It has become a boys vs. girls throwdown here. It's equally physical as well as verbal - CED is throwing punches, kicking, and choking as much as, or more than at times, than the boys. Then there's the verbal punches - the name calling is off the wall here! And, once again, it's going both ways. JAD is VERY good at instigating fights and CED takes the bait every. single. time. The thought of going back to school makes me want to cry - literally break down and cry. But my children need to go to school now! Here's hoping that tomorrow is a better day. Hoping.... hoping... hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment